Resources for Women exists to offer women and men the education and support needed to make life-affirming decisions for their pregnancies. Our services allow us the opportunity to share the gospel in both word and deed.
Resources for Women is
- A mom seeing her baby for the first time.
- A baby shower for a mom who thinks she is all alone.
- A refuge for families facing unplanned pregnancies.
- An ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on.
- A pregnant woman receiving life-changing information.
- A place to find hope; an ark with open doors in the midst of the storm.
- A little bit of heaven on earth.
- A house where prayers are heard and answered.
- The difference between life and death.
- A place where crucial decisions are made, and abortion appointments are cancelled.
- Meeting babies that you thought you were going to meet in heaven.
- Seeing a mom showing the world that she doesn’t have to choose between a baby and her dreams, that she can have both.
Through participating in THRIVE sessions and group classes, clients are able to receive material support throughout their pregnancies including diapers, wipes, maternity clothes, baby clothes, baby necessities, and large items.